Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Experince with 17" Rims

There has been comments on my new 17" rims, most of them says the older 15" looks better (Girls comment). This is because the older rims are white in color which is more attractive compare to the current one. Actually, there is a purpose behind the color of this rim. The purpose is to match a white color putra, which i plan to repaint the whole car near future. Maybe another 2 years later.

During the days with 15" wheels, I love to speed a lot. I even dare to do speed that super fast :P. I also love to conner fast with the gripy tyres and custom absober its just nice. Since few months ago, I quit speed, i made myself drive slowly. But then once in a while i love to conner with some speed too due to the grip tyres, lowered setting and semi bucket recaro seats.

Now with the 17" wheels, I dont even drive fast anymore. The acceleration was slowered even with the mivec throttle, yet with the oversized wheels if i conner too fast , the wheels will hit the fenders which help me to slow myself down!.. but i love it :) i really meant to drive slow ..

1 comment:

nick + said...

yes mate, you will probably need a more suitable looking all-round skirting, front & rear bumper to suit the bigger wheels.

on a sidenote, white is just perfecto! I recall there were a few 'famous' white putras around. I'm sure there are images around.