Sunday, December 16, 2007

More toys for my prince...

Two days ago on 14th Dec 2007, My Sony secret agent send me a message saying that the 2 amplified i order need to be delay as Sony have to calculate their stock or something during this end of year. Thus i need to wait till next month Jan 2008 the only i can get the 2 Amplifier for my car.

Today, my secret agent offer me something attractive again. A sony High end mono block amplifier D type. Capable of 900 W power (rated at 290W). He also tell me that there are only 4 units left in their warehouse and will not order anymore future high end amp thus i cant get anymore of this kind of high end amp if i dont grab this now. The retail price is RM1,099 and he can get around 50% off for me. :-) XM-1S. The mono amp that is going to be use to power up the Subwoofer.

My secret agent also told me that, there is only 1 unit of 12" slim type woofer left and its a great buy for around RM400 only including the box. The woofer can withstand a total power load of 1500 W (rated 380w). Which mean its safe to fully power by the mono block.

When i first started to play with car audio system, i never tot i would end up will all this high end stuff. Thanks to my secret agent.

No comments: