Thursday, December 20, 2007

My New Amp Has Arrived....

It was a surprise, was still awake late in the night chatting with my friend. Suddenly, my secret agent came online.. He told me have a bad news and also a good news for me. I choose to listen to the bad news before the good one.

The "Bad news" was the Mono Amp and the Sub woofer will only be available early next year. Which i already expected from his previous news. So it doesnt matter much. Then i was ready for the good news to come. He told me that my 2 units of XM-2002GTR was already with him in his room! Yeah .. That's what i call good news. I thought the unit will only be available early next year. Never expected that he can get it by today, it also means that this trip going back to Malaysia, I will be playing with this 2 new Amp. LoLz. Can't wait till i get home.
Then i request my secret agent to send me some pictures of the real units. Here it goes.



The last picture was a special one from my Secret agent... He says take 2 together, can show off better..LoLz

No comments: