Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My 10 years old Air con...

Today when i'm fetching Dad and Mum, Dad complaints my airconditioner wasn't working well. I've already set it to the max but then the car still feel warm.

After dropping them to shop at time square, i immediately bring my prince to have a fix on its aircon. As usual .. i cannot let anything happen to my prince..hehe. They started to strip of the airconditioner system from my car... Woopss... A view of the front dashboard where by the Cooling coil is place here!.
This is the Condensor ..its already 10 years old... there is leakage somewhere.. i didnt bother fixing it... Just change me a new one...

Look at this junk!! haha .. its the cooling coil ... it has been 10 years. everything seems to be torn apart from it.. neither do i bother to fix or clean it .. change it please...
It takes nearly 2 hours to do a service and replacement of the spoilt parts .. and well the aircon is doing well d.. but then it cost me RM6xx!! .. lolz ... but for my prince.. yup .. its okay with me :)

** Pictures are lousy due to my phone V3xx .. didnt bring my little camera today ..hehe

No comments: