Saturday, December 1, 2007

My Recaros...

Been driving my putra for 2 years d... The seats was getting older .. dirty and cracking d... So finally, i've decided to rewrap the whole thing.. :) .. Change the fabric color as well.

Here is how it looks from Outside .. previously. Notice that the RECARO wordings was tiny .. and blue-ish ..


After the fabric renewing process ...... and of coz bigger RECARO wording ... and my favorite color... WHITE!!! .. lolz..




Isnt it wonderful with the new fabric and color for my putra ... im really loving it... :-). Next up .. gonna get him a new pairs of rims.. this time its either gonna be 16" or 17" ... :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, nice Recaro seat.
I want to rewrap my recaro as well, but i do not know where to do it? I would love to DIY too.
Can you please help?