Wednesday, December 5, 2007

XM-2002GTR x2 ... Coming Soon...

I have been planning to get my car a good sets of amplifier since i have a good head unit paired with 2 sets of good speakers. All of them i got it for dirt cheap price... hehe.. thanks to my secret agent in SONY... lolz..


Well lets talk about my new toy first. It all begin when my Secret agent bought himself one unit of the Amplifier, a brand new XM-ZR604. Its a 4 Channel sony amp 600W rated 55w x4. At around RM350 ... hehe ... I order 1 unit from him.

XM-ZR604 - 4 Channel 4x 55w (600W).

Today, I drop by my secret agent's command center.. He told me that the high end Amplifier does have stock, and he wonder if i am interested on it? hell i am if the price is Okay. So he had a quick browse through the price... Darn .. its RM1,099 retail price... and yet its only 2 Channel, which means i need 2 of it to power 2 pairs of my speakers.


XM-2002GTR - 2 Channel 200W x 2 (1200 W) .

To my supprise.. its just RM456 that my secret agent can get for me.. Damn . its so tempting.. without further doubt, i order 2 units from it ... Super over budget .. planned for RM350.. end up spending RM900 ++ .. lolz.. Cant wait till these 2 babes comes and install to my prince..


DEH-6850MP ... Well my Pioneer head unit ... nice huh ? :P ... bought this at RM900 1 1/2 year ago d.. that time the retail price was over RM1,300..


XS-HT170SN - Speaker sets for my prince... Retail at RM688, got it for RM328 ... sound was just right all the time...

XS-HT130SN - Speaker sets for my prince (rear) .. Retail at RM638, got it for RM450... :( my secret agent ran out of stock for this unit .. so i have to get it else where..

Gonna look for new RCA cables and wiring for my prince when the 2 new amp comes along... :) .. it will be a Christmas Gift for my prince.. hehehe :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dun put lala stuff ah chai! hahaha..

K3nnYkl82 said...

where got la la stuff .... i dun have woofer one lar.. this one to power the speaker only ..